Re: scanpartner10

From: Henning Meier-Geinitz (henning@meier-geinitz.de)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 10:06:50 PDT

    On Fri, Apr 27, 2001 at 11:16:56AM -0400, Bakki Kudva wrote:
    > I am trying to use a sp10 with the sp15c driver hoping it might work. From
    > the archives I noticed that Peck Dickens was working on a sp10 specific
    > driver. Has Peck or anyone else finished this? I get the :invalid argument
    > error and again from the archives I realized that this could mean
    > "anything". I get the following debug msg which makes me wonder if it is a
    > scanner problem or gtk problem.

    I don't know the sp10 or sp15. However, I'm sure that this has nothing
    to do with GTK. GTK is not involved with the sane libraries. It's only
    used by some of the frontends.

    > seem to return ok. Can some one tell me which window parm this is? Is the
    > window set command a GTK function?

    No. Usually with "set window" you tell the scanner what part of the
    image to scan. Maybe your scanner needs a different command for that.

    Bye,
      Henning