Re: HP backend slow? / Saned problems

From: Peter Kirchgessner (peter@kirchgessner.net)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 23:09:35 PDT

    Hello Shawn,

    this looks like the usual communication between the hp-backend and the
    scanner. Since the hp-backend is not doing any delay by itself to wait
    for the device, I suppose it is a problem with the SCSI-driver. The
    cards delivered with the HP-scanners often make problems under Linux. I
    can not recommend these cards.

    --Peter

    Shawn D'Alimonte wrote:

    > On Wednesday 25 April 2001 22:58, Mick Barry wrote:
    > > It's not at the URL:
    > > "Sorry! The page you requested is not in service"
    >
    > I am getting really bad with URLS.
    >
    > http://members.home.com/sdalimon/hp.debug.txt
    >
    > Sorry about that.
    > --