Re: GT-9000 not working with transparency unit ?

From: Karl Heinz Kremer (khk@khk.net)
Date: Sun Apr 22 2001 - 06:57:10 PDT

    On Sat, Apr 21, 2001 at 01:48:07PM +0200, Marius OANCEA wrote:
    > Hi,
    > you have attached the scan.log file, to this mail.
    > THANX
    > mariuso

    Please send these log files in the future _ONLY_ to my email
    address, most people on the mailing list have no idea what to
    do with them.

    It looks like your scanner does not handle the film type
    selection. Usually this command selects the film type (positive
    or slide vs. negative) so that the scanner can adjust to the
    differences between the two.

    Let me see if I can get some more information about this model
    and then treat it differently.

    I'll keep you posted,

    Karl Heinz