Re: [dev] New and updated backends

From: Sebastien Sable (Sebastien.Sable@snv.jussieu.fr)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 02:27:03 PDT

    Henning Meier-Geinitz <hmg-ml@gmx.de> writes:

    > Hi developers,
    >
    > Please, if you are working on a backend that is not included yet into
    > SANE and you think it should be included speak up now. Also, if there
    > are updates to existing backends please inform sane-devel about that.
    > * Update backends
    > - include snapscan updates http://sourceforge.net/projects/snapscan

    This one would be great. Can I help in some way for this or will it be
    done by someone else at some time (by the way, it is just a matter of
    copying files at the right place)?

    I still have two small patches to apply, so everything should be ready
    by the end of the week.

    --
    Sébastien Sablé <Sebastien.Sable@snv.jussieu.fr>
    http://inova.snv.jussieu.fr/~sable/