Has ANYBODY made a MaxiScan A4 scanner work?

From: Ceri Hankey (ceri_hankey@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Sat Apr 07 2001 - 15:04:08 PDT

    Thanks to Abel for his kind advice re the ACARD SCSI driver, I have tried the remedy and still get a 'Floating point exception'!

    So my question now is...

    Is there ANYBODY out there who has a Gullemot MaxiScan A4 Deluxe (SCSI (or any) version) that works under Linux?

    If yes,
     please let me know what magic spell you cast on the device to make it work!!

    Regards,

    Ceri Hankey