Re: Busy while scanning

From: Sebastien Sable (Sebastien.Sable@snv.jussieu.fr)
Date: Sat Apr 07 2001 - 04:09:54 PDT

    Mick Barry <mick@objects.com.au> writes:

    > Backend developers,
    >
    > Could any of the b/e developers out there tell me if their b/e's support
    > changing option values while a scan is in progress? Or in fact any
    > interaction besides the scanning calls?

    I haven't verified it precisely but I am pretty sure it would break
    things (that is for the snapscan backend). I will check that more in
    depth.

    By the way maybe we should define a tag in the subject to tell that an
    email concerns developpers (something like [dev] or [all] or [sane] or
    whatever) because I (and I believe other too) only read mails that
    seems related to my backend or to sane in general.

    --
    Sébastien Sablé <Sebastien.Sable@snv.jussieu.fr>
    http://inova.snv.jussieu.fr/~sable/