Re: Microtek ScanMaker E3 Plus - Parallel Port - working!

From: Karsten Festag (karsten.festag@t-online.de)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 12:47:24 PDT

    Hi Adam and Marcel,

    I looked through some config files which come with the windows driver, both
    model codes 90 and 92 are listed for the Scanmaker E3+. Looks like they are
    identical or at least very similar.

    The patch overwrites the modelcode that the backend reads out of the scanner
    (90) with 92. There is another function that uses the model code to list the
    type of scanner, so it thinks 90=92. Normally I would add the 90 to this
    function too. I will do that in my backend version which I will release to
    CVS in the next future.

    Greetings

    Karsten