Re: USB

From: K L Bhavani (bhavani@cair.res.in)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 06:13:18 PST

    I installed redhat 7.0 and upgraded the kernel to 2.4 so everything was a
    fresh installation so there was no sane previously to uninstall, when I
    give scanimage -L it prints nothing. it goes to the command prompt.

    Regards
    Bhavani K.L
    Center for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
    Raj Bhavan Circle, High Grounds
    Bangalore - 560 001, INDIA.

    Phone: 226 5496 extn./int. 230
           226 2126