RE: no SCSI recommendations?

From: Collins, Martin (martin.collins@sage.com)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 08:00:04 PST

    Mark Stewart said:
    > Not too long ago I asked the list (twice) if anyone had any
    > recommendations for a SCSI card that has been demonstrated
    > to work with SANE and, ideally, a Umax 600S.

    Dunno about the Umax but I connect my Mustek to an Iwill SCSI
    card which has an Advansys chip set, comes with Linux drivers
    (though the kernel already has them) and works quite well.
    They cost about 35GBP from computer fairs, cheaper for the
    non-bootable ones.

    Martin

    The statements and opinions expressed here are my own
    and may not represent those of the company.

    This e-mail is subject to copyright and the information in it
    is confidential. It is intended only for the named recipient.
    You are advised not to disclose the contents of this e-mail
    to another person or take copies of it.