Re: mailing-list policy

From: Oliver Rauch (oliver.rauch@Wolfsburg.DE)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 12:39:23 PST

    Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl wrote:

    > Just extremely curious why hundreds of (majordomo) sites can handle this
    > quite well and why the SANE list can not handle it. (I've been mailinglist
    > manager but never seen this behaviour so I question the validity of this
    > statement.)

    Hi Hugo,

    don`t ask me for details. I think this was one of the arguments
    why it does not work in the moment.

    I also do not see a great problem with this because it is
    written on the sane hompage/mailing list archive that you need
    to be subsribed. When your email address changes you also
    do not get the messages from the list.

    May be we could add an info to the footer so noone
    forgets this.

    Bye
    Oliver

    --