xsane-0.70 is avialable.
The most interesing thing is:
rotation (0/90/180/270 degree) of preview and scanned image
get it from:
Here is the complete list of changes:
- removed some bugs in text for pipette in sane-xsane-preview-doc.html
- changed acloacal.m4: when gimp-config is not found we look for gimptool
- for WIN32 the filetypes listed in the filetype menu are ".jpg" and ".tif"
instead of ".jpeg" and ".tiff"
- added manufacturer image to bottom of standard and advanced options window.
The name of the image is "vendor"-logo.xpm" or "sane-"backend"-logo.xpm",
the size of the image should be 256x48 pixels with a transparent background.
- changed src/Makfile.in: *-logo.xpm are installed (make install) and
uninstalled (make uninstall) now
- changed src/Makfile.in.WIN32: *-logo.xpm are installed (make install)now
- several changes in xsane-preview.c for rotating preview by 0/90/180/270 degree
the preview rotation is ready now
- added new routine xsane_save_rotate_image to xsane-save.c
- added new routine xsane_save_grayscale_image_as_lineart to xsane-save.c
- lineart images are saved in grayscale mode at first if transformation has to be done
- xsane_save_rotate_image is called beween scanning and saving image
- xsane_save_grayscale_image_as_lineart is called beween rotating and saving image
- aclocal.m4/configure: changed sane_major_version etc to SANE_CURRENT_MAJOR
- fileheader of raw format changed. This format is not defined, but some programs
can read it as 16 bit pnm binary data, so we use a compatible header now:
# This file is in a not public defined data format.
# It is a 16 bit gray binary format.
# Some programs can read this as pnm/pgm format.
# SANE data follows.
-- Homepage: http://www.wolfsburg.de/~rauch sane-umax: http://www.wolfsburg.de/~rauch/sane/sane-umax.html xsane: http://www.wolfsburg.de/~rauch/sane/sane-xsane.html E-Mail: mailto:Oliver.Rauch@Wolfsburg.DE
-- Source code, list archive, and docs: http://www.mostang.com/sane/ To unsubscribe: echo unsubscribe sane-devel | mail firstname.lastname@example.org
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Sun Jan 14 2001 - 08:15:49 PST