The way of makeing gtk-messagebox and button

From: Mitsuru Okaniwa (m-okaniwa@bea.hi-ho.ne.jp)
Date: Sun Dec 31 2000 - 00:28:58 PST

    Hi
    I use CanoScanFB620S by xscanimage of sane.
    I added the calibration function to xscanimage of sane1.0.1.
    I want to show the messagebox saying "Executing calibration...Don't open the
    document
    surface cover" during execute calibration as scanning messagebox during real
    scan.
    And I don't know the way of making the button to execute calibration or test
    scanner by
    gtk in the screen of xscanimage.
    Would anybody teach me about this ?