xsane-0.69 sourcecode is released.
I hope that the configure-problems with gimp-plugin are solved now.
Here the changes in details:
- some changes in aclocal.m4 for gimp test:
- When gimp-config is not found, the output of gtk-config is used
- GTK_CFLAGS or GIMP_CFLAGS are added to CPPFLAGS for test for gimp.h and gimpfeatures.h
- GTK_CFLAGS and GTK_LIBS are erased when gimp_config is available
- changed src/Makefile.in: GIMP_CFLAGS is used now
- saved xsane-style.rc in unix mode (\n) because DOS mode (\n\r) made problems
- added new way to call netscape remote command:
at first xsane tries to find out if netscape is running, for this it tries to
find out if there is a link "~/.netscape/lock". If this link exists netscape should
be running and xsane calls "netscape -remote openFile(...)". Otherwise xsane calls
- changed keywork "netscape-remote" as docviewer to "netscape"
- changed way to find out home directory in xsane-back-gtk.c:
now getenv(ENVIRONMENT_HOME_DIR_NAME) is used instead of getpwuid(...)->pw_dir.
(getenv is usable for Win32 and unix, getpwuid makes problems on Win32)
-- Homepage: http://www.wolfsburg.de/~rauch sane-umax: http://www.wolfsburg.de/~rauch/sane/sane-umax.html xsane: http://www.wolfsburg.de/~rauch/sane/sane-xsane.html E-Mail: mailto:Oliver.Rauch@Wolfsburg.DE
-- Source code, list archive, and docs: http://www.mostang.com/sane/ To unsubscribe: echo unsubscribe sane-devel | mail email@example.com
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Sat Dec 30 2000 - 05:35:52 PST