Re: microtek v6: light turns off on during scanning!

From: Karsten Festag (karsten.festag@t-online.de)
Date: Sun Dec 17 2000 - 12:22:35 PST

    Hi Jason,

    Yes, the microtek2 backend doesn't tell the scanner to turn on the lamp. I
    suppose you use the backend that came with SANE 1.0.2 or 1.0.3, right?
    I have created a newer version to support my Scanner (a Phantom 330CX) and I
    think it could also help solving your problem. It can be downloaded at
    http://home.t-online.de/home/karsten.festag/ . Please use the latest version
    (microtek2_20002111.tar.gz) and recompile your SANE after replacing microtek2.h
    and microtek2.c . Some parts of the code are experimental, so please tell me
    about the results; it could help me discovering errors.

    Good luck!

    Karsten