[snapscan] Vuego 620S and ACARD scsi card

From: Ben Millhouse (wico@operamail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 03:38:18 PST

    Hello all,

    I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to do with my Vuego 620S scanner that is
    running off the bundled ACARD scsi card on my linuux box.

    After trolling through the mailing list archives, I managed to get sane to
    recognise my scanner with "scanimage -L" but if I try to do anything
    more complex it cacks itself with a floating point exception.

    The output of "scanimage -T" with SANE_DEBUG_SNAPSCAN set to 255
    can be found at http://www.tygger.net/~wico/snapscan/debug.txt

    Here's the specifics of my system:

    Linux kernel 2.0.37
    sg driver 2.1.39