xscanimage

From: G. Jaeger (g-jaeger@t-online.de)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2000 - 10:31:48 PST

    Hi List,

    while playing around with multiple devices and xscanimage
    I found out, that closing the device selection box with the
    window close button (the cross on the upper right corner)
    won't shutdown xscanimage - the program is still alive although
    the selection box disappears.
    I currently had no time to have a closer look at the code
    but I think this should be easy to fix.

    Gerhard