Re: new patch for HP OfficeJet support

From: David Paschal (paschal@rcsis.com)
Date: Sun Nov 26 2000 - 01:53:31 PST

    Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:
    > The checks for PTAL are now in CVS.
    Thanks, Henning! I'm glad this got in before feature freeze. :-)

    Attached is a patch containing the latest changes to hp.desc and sane-hp.man.
    In sane-hp.man, should I change the interface field to be consistent with
    hp.desc, or is it OK to leave it as it is?

    Peter (Kirchgessner): if neither you nor anybody else has any objections to
    the changes to these files, could you commit them when you get a chance?
    Otherwise, I'll fix whatever I need to and post another patch. :-)

    Thanks,
    David