Re: TODO list

From: Karsten Festag (karsten.festag@t-online.de)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 14:58:09 PST

    Hi ,
    regarding the TODO list:

    > - add additions/bug fixes to microtek2 from Karsten Festag
    > <karsten.festag@t-online.de>

    I think it is to early to include my changes into a release.
    They are not tested wit other scanners yet and I know a couple of things
    which should be done before releasing the code.

    > * use DBG(...) instead of fprintf(stderr, ...)
    > - microtek
    > - microtek2

    I did this for the microtek2 backend. I also removed compiler warnings.
    The files can be found at
    http://home.t-online.de/home/karsten.festag/software/microtek2-1.0.4.tgz

    Karsten