Re: Mustek 1200CP CIS patch available (experimental)

From: Eddy De Greef (degreef@imec.be)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 08:22:41 PST

    Jochen Eisinger wrote:

    > [Eddy De Greef]
    > >
    > > It's online now. I've added a small readme file with some more information.
    > >
    > Huh, lineart core-dumps? Could this be a bug in my code?

    I have no idea. I have been concentrating on the color mode all the time.
    I've only tried lineart mode once and something dumped core at the end of
    the scan. It could have been the xsane or xscanimage front-end that I was
    using as well as the backend.
    I assumed that I had messed something up but I didn't investigate it any
    further (I was too excited about the color mode finally doing something :-).
    If it turns out to be a bug in your code, I'll certainly let you know,
    but I wouldn't worry too much.

    Regards,

    Eddy