Re: New backends for SANE 1.0.4

From: Mark Plowman (mplowman@wxs.nl)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 13:58:22 PST

    Dear All,

    > Concerning backends that are not yet included into the SANE
    > distribution:

    > If you don't want to include your backend now, please at least
    > consider giving some information (e.g. supported devices, status,
    > website, author) that can be added to the website (by backend.desc
    > files) and to the PROJECTS file.

    I have been spending a little time attempting to understand how the
    Relisys/Teco Scorpio Super 3 SCSI II scanner (Model No. VM3575) does
    it's thing. Two other people who also own different Relisys/Teco
    scanners have expressed some interest in helping.

    I have no real code yet.

    I have a (very basic) web page http://home.planet.nl/~mplowman.

    I am still canvassing for more contributers.

    Greetings

    Mark

    --
    Mark Plowman,                                            mplowman@wxs.nl