[snapscan] Agfa 1212U problems?

From: Timothy Little (tim@lilly-villa.little-possums.net)
Date: Sat Nov 04 2000 - 14:24:29 PST

    On Sun, Nov 05, 2000 at 09:17:13AM +1100, Timothy Little wrote:
    [...]
    > Unfortunately I have a USB scanner and forgot to "touch snapscan.c"
    > before compiling. However, it still fails after rectifying that
    > error.

    I think my kernel USB driver may be playing up. My USB CompactFlash
    unit failed to work when I tried using it this morning. This would
    explain why the scanner isn't working either. :^(

    I'll refrain from posting more until I can get the other USB device
    working. It's looking like SANE is not at fault.

    - Tim