Re: #include <sane...> instead of "sane..."

From: Jochen Eisinger (jochen.eisinger@gno.de)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 16:01:14 PST

    Hi!

    [Oliver Rauch]

    > It does not look like a problem that does occur often, but
    > I also do not see a problem to change all to
    > #include "../include/sane/sane*"

    I also think the "../include/sane/..." style is the best... I've added a
    little script to change this in all files but the frontends (where
    saned.c & test.c can't be frontends, because they include sanei_*.h
    files which shouldn't be accessable to frontends)

    Does everybody agree to this skript (or the result if applied to the
    source tree)?

    What about the same problem in this favour: "lalloca.h" vs <lalloca.h>
    (or "getopt.h" vs <getopt.h>)? In this case we should write something
    like this:

    #ifdef HAVE_LALLOCA_H

    #include <lalloca.h>

    #else

    #include "../include/lalloca.h"

    #endif

    any comments?

    BTW: I can't access the cvs at the moment (connection reset by
    cvs.hungry.com)... Why? :-(

    -- jochen