RE: Problems with Microtek E3 on Adaptec 1502 SCSI on SuSE Linux.

From: Dunphy Richard-rdunph01 (Rik.Dunphy@motorola.com)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 00:28:57 PST

    John,

    Thanks for the tip. I readn the sane-scsi man page thinking it was the SCSI interface was the problem and didn't read the sane-microtek one.

    Messing with the "noprecal" did nothing.
    The solution was to uncomment the "norealcal" line in microtek.conf.
    It worked first time then.

    Thanks for all your help
    RikD.