Re: AW: [snapscan] Core testing group

From: Sebastien Sable (sebastien.sable@gmx.net)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 05:46:24 PST

    "Stens, Ralph" <RStens@atg-test-systems.de> writes:

    > as I wrote a couple of days/weeks before I have a 1236s with an ADF.
    > I can test the backend with my scanner. Do you plan to support
    > also the ADF - I'm very interested in this feature.

    Thanks, someone already reported that his 1236s was working up to
    300dpi (but there is a problem with 600dpi).

    I suppose ADF is something like Auto Document Feeder? I'm afraid I
    have no idea how it works and since I don't have one, I can't see how
    it works with windows drivers. If you have a lot of time to loose, a
    working driver for windows and wine, I can explain you how to get the
    log of scsi commands. But you will have to do it by yourself.

    --
    Sébastien Sablé
    sebastien.sable@gmx.net