Re: SANE on OS/2 (Was: new snapscan user)

From: Yuri Dario (mc6530@mclink.it)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 08:23:06 PST

    Hi Petter,

    >months. As far as I know, the major change required is to add some
    >fork / thread API to sanei, which would work both on Unix and OS/2.

    maybe such work for threading will not be necessary in future. We have
    a new scsi router device driver that doesn't use a semaphore; this will
    allow fork() to function properly also under OS/2.

    I didn't find the time to test this new driver, but I hope it will
    solve the current bugs.

    Unfortunately it is not a good time for my free projects. To busy on
    everything else; also one of the scanners is connected to a mac (and
    here it works), the other one is connected to my father PC (not here)
    so I don't use it.

    Bye,

            Yuri Dario

    /*