Re: Agfa Snapscan 310 color problem

From: Sébastien Sablé (sebastien.sable@gmx.net)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 14:24:29 PST

    John Craig <jcraig@agen.ufl.edu> writes:

    > I have similar problems to what is reported here. The scanner I have is
    > called
    > AcerScan (Prisa) 610ST It is a SCSI model with a built-in transparency
    > module.

    I will put a new version here:

    http://download.sourceforge.net/snapscan

    something like snapscan-30102000.tar.gz

    It adds auto preview mode (color or greyscale or... depending on
    scanning mode) thanks to Laurent Grawet.

    Someone has reported that the AGFA Snapscan 310 SCSI works well with
    this new version.

    It has been modified to support VUEGO310S, VUEGO610S and
    SNAPSCAN1236S. So it should correct your problem. I don't know if
    FlatbedScanner_4 is really used by some VUEGO310S or if it is only
    with VUEGOS610S (that would be annoying to have 2 different models
    with the same string...)

    I would really like to have some feedback for those versions. At this
    time it has only been reported to work with Acer 300f and Agfa 310.

    --
    Sébastien Sablé
    sebastien.sable@gmx.net