Re: make dll.c robust against it being listed in its configuration file...

From: Petter Reinholdtsen (pere@hungry.com)
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 09:00:07 PDT

    [Oliver Rauch]
    > I don`t think Petter is agains this solution, because it is not a
    > "bad bugfix", it is the correct way to avoid recursive infinite
    > calls of libsane-dll. - Correct Petter?

    No, I was not against the suggested solution. I just did not
    understand the problem, and did not understand why the suggested
    solution was the correct one.

    No objections from me. Use your best judgement, as I have no opinion
    on the subject. :-)

    BTW: What is supposed to stop the same problem from happending with
      two networked 'servers' trying to load each other? ie. dll1 ->
      net1 -> dll2 -> net2 -> dll1 -> net1 -> dll2 -> ...

    --
    ##>  Petter Reinholdtsen  <##  |  pere@td.org.uit.no