Re: Problems with Acer ScanPrisa 640S

From: abel deuring (a.deuring@satzbau-gmbh.de)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 06:27:19 PDT

    I wrote:

    > Thus, there is no way to check in sanei_scsi.c or "below", if my
    > suspicion is right. But it could help to initialize pss->cmd in function
    > inquiry in snapscan-scsi.c to something else than zero. (Well, the CDB
    > should not be initialized with a non-zero value, but data block
    > following the CDB...)

    That's of course nosense. What I meant was to initialize the first
    pss->read_bytes bytes of pss->buf to something else than zero, before
    sanei_scsi_cmd is called in function inqiury in snapscan-scsi.c. If the
    command will return only 0x24 bytes with the atp870u driver, this will
    give at least a different error.

    Abel