Re: Problems with Acer ScanPrisa 640S

From: Sebastien Sable (sebastien.sable@gmx.net)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 09:50:46 PDT

    Steve Underwood <steveu@coppice.org> writes:

    > I think the key problem with those models has recently been fixed by Lawrence
    > Glaister. I'm sure other issues persist, but as far as I know the 1.0.3 backend +
    > his changes works pretty well.

    I tried everything suggested by Lawrence Glaister and still have the
    same problem (300f scanner locking in 300dpi). I attach a file with
    all the extra debugging infos that Lawrence added to his version.

    I did the same thing than Chris to try to find a solution : since
    snapscan-0.8 worked well with my scanner, I tried to go step by step
    from 0.8 to 1.0. But it's such a big jump that I didn't localise
    precisely where the problem is.

    bye

    --
    Sébastien Sablé