Re: Xsane Library

From: David McCormick (dmccormi@shentel.net)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 10:18:15 PDT

    Oliver,
    Thanks for replying. I had xsane installed in my normal user file. I
    moved it to /usr/local as you suggested. I can access the scanner
    without problems f by using xscanimage, However when I try to use xsane
    it says that there are no devices available. If I start it from the
    command line "xsane microtek:/dev/sgf it gives an error message "device
    is busy"? I know that I have done something idiotic but I just can't
    find it.

    David