Re: HP ScanJet 3300

From: Adrian Perez Jorge (adrianpj@easynews.com)
Date: Sun Oct 15 2000 - 10:29:20 PDT

    ('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Hi Jay, hi all!

      Could you please send me the trace to <alu1415@csi.ull.es>? I'm
    just curious. I'm developing the backend for the hp4200, and I also
    had to do some traces. Maybe I can help here...

      About hp3300 and hp4200, I believe they doesn't have anything in
    common (unfortunately) except "HP".

      Could you also send me the driver for the hp3300? I mean the
    dll/drv/vxd/sys installed in windoze/system32/drivers or
    windoze/system* (only the 3300 related!)

      Let me know also your progress about understanding the trace.

      Thanks!

    Adrian Perez Jorge
    <adrianpj@easynews.com>
    also in <alu1415@csi.ull.es> but this is lame.