Re: [SnapScan] color problem 300dpi

From: Lawrence Glaister (lg@jfm.bc.ca)
Date: Sun Oct 08 2000 - 19:19:11 PDT

    - I'm a little north of California, but same time zone :=}
    - while we are on the topic of snapscan, has anyone figured out if we
    need the scsi transfer timing done before each scan? It is one of the items
    causing a problem with the snapscan backend. I am finding that I still have
    a few problems. I find that scans done at 100dpi color seems to get the
    scanner confused and it doesn't sound very good when scanning... I suspect
    this is related to the scsi timing somehow influencing the scan. I will be
    looking into this a little more over the next few days.
    Lawrence Glaister VE7IT email: lg@jfm.bc.ca
    1462 Madrona Drive http://jfm.bc.ca
    Nanoose Bay BC Canada
    V9P 9C9