Re: [SLE] xsane after SuSE upgrade

From: SCC (fsanta@arrakis.es)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 13:39:44 PDT

    Hi everyone.

    It seems that the upgrade to SuSE 7.0 resets all the /dev/sg settings from what
    they were before the upgrade to give only root permissions. Would it be
    possible to warn novice upgraders of this in the upgrade documentation
    somewhere?

    I apologise to the sane mailing list for the question asked earlier. The answer
    is above.

    Thanks, Steve.