Re: Acer 320U

From: Steve Underwood (steveu@coppice.org)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 09:57:28 PDT

    Daemon Ares wrote:

    > I think I got most of it right this time.. just one question. What do I
    > put in snapscan.h for the definition of the scanner? It says
    > FlatbedScanner13. Should I replace the PRISA620S? and with what?
    > PRISA320U? SNAPSCAN300? Any ideas? Thanks much!

    This seems like a very good question. Can anyone say if they have seen a
    PRISA620S that says it is a FlatbedScanner13. The current list of models in
    the source is a bit odd, as it lists FlatbedScanner_9, 13 and 16 as being
    the PRISA620S. Can anyone who has an Acer scanner report its model number
    and the number that comes after the FlatbedScanner report, so we can tidy
    up the list in the source code.

    Steve