Re: xsane backend compatibility

From: Grega Bremec (gregab@gbsoft.org)
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 00:41:23 PDT

    On Sat, Sep 30, 2000 at 09:28:42AM +0200, you (Jochen Eisinger) have
    somehow managed to commit the following:
    > Hi!
    >
    > The backend musteka4s2 isn't supported any more. Use mustek_pp instead
    > (version 0.6-alpha from CVS up to 0.9-devel from my homepage all work
    > fine with xsane - at least on my box ;-)

    Ditto over here. 0.9 sure does, at least.

    BTW, Oliver, what's with that egcs bug you were talking about in
    connection with xsane? I've been experiencing occasional crashes when
    running standalone version, but apart from that everything seems fine.

    Anything specific to look for (f.e. optimization) or does it just "not
    work"? :-)

    Cheers,

    --
        Grega Bremec