Re: Porting Visioneer USB scanner on SANE issues

From: kwlee (kwlee@mail.pactech.com.tw)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 19:26:52 PDT

    Many thanks for all your helps!

    I used to try xscanimage, since it report problems about GTK
    (i saw problem reported on mail list by other people)

    > Normally you get a slider to change the resolution (if your backend has an
    > option "resolution"). With this menu entry you can change the slider to a
    > list with distinct resolutions.

    yep! I did set "resolution" on my SANE backend, and i can not see
    any slider about resolution nor about "sacn mode", plus program
    crash about gtk porgressing.
    I suspect this is about the problem GTK, Is there any one try
    on GTK+1.2.8, GIMP 1.1.24, SANE1.0.3 & xsane 0.61

    Tomorrow i'll provide a tempory URL to release my SANE code,
    but will not include the "kernel engine" until i get agreement from
    Visioneer.

    kw
    kwlee@coloraid.de
    http://www.iphoto.coloraid.de For scanner profile information