A backend develope problem

From: kwlee (kwlee@mail.pactech.com.tw)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 18:45:30 PDT

    I'm developing a backend for my scanner, and here is my problems
    need help:)

    well, i tried by xsane, in addition to my backend(assume located
    in /usr/lib/sane), i also have some data files used by this backend.
    So the problem is: i'm hoping locate those data files same as
    backend located, but i hope this backend can dynamically
    determine its full path not just specifying the fixed path like
    "/usr/lib/sane/" . Is that possible to reach that in SANE
    or Linux ? Many thanks.

    Best Regards,
    kw lee