Re: HP 5300C programming

From: thaddock@kr.onet.pl
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 11:16:04 PDT

    Dear Ed Hamrick,

    This is very good news and will save some effort. Do any of the SANE
    drivers currently support Avision command set? If not, are the full
    specifications available for them? I would be willing to do some
    programming, although I may not be able to start it until later next
    month.

    Sincerely,
    Terence Haddock