Tekram DC 315 and Microtek Scanmaker X6

From: Michael Hafner (Michael.Hafner@gmx.de)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 19:14:35 PDT

    i'm using a Tekram DC 315 SCSI host adapter with a Microtek Scanmaker X6
    attached to it.
    If I run the find-scanner tool, my scanner is detected properly (it is
    also detected correctly on boot time).

    If I try 'scanimage -L' no devices are found. If I try 'scanimage -d
    microtek2:/dev/sg0' I get the following message:
    scanimage: open of device microtek2:/dev/sg0 failed: Invalid argument

    I'm using Sane 1.03 on a SuSE 6.4 distribution.
    The driver for the Tekrem host adapter is a recent version. It is in
    alpha-status, though.

    Does anybody know what is going on ?

    Michael Hafner