Tester for Astra 2400S searched.

From: Oliver Rauch (oliver.rauch@Wolfsburg.DE)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 14:03:58 PDT

    I need someone with an astra 2400s scanner running sane-1.0.3.

    Please could you apply the attached diff
    (cd sane-1.0.3/backend; patch <umax-release-test.diff)
    then recompile and install sane and do some test-scans.
    Please hold one hand on the power button of the scanner
    while you do the first two scans.

    Please tell me if everything work right.

    Thanks
    Oliver

    --
    Homepage: http://www.wolfsburg.de/~rauch