Code freeze for 1.0.3

From: Henning Meier-Geinitz (hmg-ml@gmx.de)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 11:51:03 PDT

    I think it's time for code freeze. If I have missed a patch please contact
    me, there might have been some mail losses due to the GMX problems.
    Otherwise from now on please commit only documentation updates and fixes for
    severe bugs (e.g. compilation bugs) to CVS. If in doubt, ask me or another
    developer before comitting.

    I think a code freeze time of one week (until 2000-08-08) will be enough.

    This weekend I will do compilation/installation tests of sane on Irix, AIX
    and Solaris again. There haven't been too much changes but you never know ...

    Please look at the documentation (man pages, READMEs, NEWS, TODO etc.).

    The PROJECTS file seems to be very outdated. Shouldn't we remove every
    frontend/backend from this file that is in the distribution now?

    Bye,
      Henning