Compeye Simplex 8110P

From: Michael Simpson (
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 22:05:28 PDT

    I have just bought a Compeye Simplex 8110P scanner and I see that it is not
    supported under sane at the moment. However when reading the docs I see
    that it might be possible to use a supported driver to run it. Does anyone
    know if this scanner is similar to an already supported one.

    Michael Simpson
    Michael Simpson
    Department of Mathematics & Computing
    Faculty of Sciences
    University of Southern Queensland
    Toowoomba Qld AUSTRALIA 4350
    Ph: 61 7 3351 3810 Fax: 61 7 4631 1775

    Source code, list archive, and docs:
    To unsubscribe: echo unsubscribe sane-devel | mail