Re: --enable-warnings behaviour

From: Petter Reinholdtsen (
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 21:44:25 PDT

    [Henning Meier-Geinitz]
    > I just looked at the configure script and don't understand the
    > --enable-warnings feature. The help message says it is enabled by
    > default which doesn't seem to be true. I missed this first and tried
    > to disable it with --disable-warnings. This seems to *enable* the
    > feature as well as --enable-warnings=no and (not surprisingly)
    > --enable-warnings. I am somewhat confused.

    I must have done something wrong when I tried to enable it by default.
    I want it enabled when we are doing development, and disabled when we
    make releases. Please fix if you know what is wrong.

    ##>  Petter Reinholdtsen <##    |
     O-  <SCRIPT Language="Javascript">window.close()</SCRIPT>    | Go Mozilla, go! Go!

    -- Source code, list archive, and docs: To unsubscribe: echo unsubscribe sane-devel | mail