sane-umax: turning lamp on/off

From: Oliver Rauch (oliver.rauch@Wolfsburg.DE)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 14:44:59 PDT

    I am looking for an experienced user
    - who has a umax scanner that does not turn off it's lamp at all
    - who is working with linux
    - who has some experienece with linux/scsi and scanners

    I have a really ugly hack to test if turning on/off the lamp does work.
    The tool is dangerous if you use it for any other device than the scanner
    so I give it only to experienced users.
    It can not be used to define the lamp state, it works with a programmed
    sequence. It only is a test, no usefull tool!

    If you can/want to help, please contact me and say what scanner you have.

    E-Mail:         mailto:Oliver.Rauch@Wolfsburg.DE

    -- Source code, list archive, and docs: To unsubscribe: echo unsubscribe sane-devel | mail