xsane-0.60 is ready with the following changes:
- after filename counter is increased the cursor in the outputfilename entry is moved to the right
- in preview_read_image_data when image is complete:
is called before
this way the geometry of the first preview scan is correct.
- moved xsane_set_all_resolutions in xsane_update_xsane_callback(),
it now also is called when the backend only uses one reesolution
- added calibration image (xsane-calibration.pnm) that is loaded when setup window is created.
The xsane enhancement functions are disabled in calibration mode, the image can not be
resized (xscale = yscale = 1.0).
The previsous image is reloaded when the setup window is closed again.
- enviornment variable SANE_DEFAULT_DEVICE is used to activate the radiobutton in the
device selection menu
- removed unused item "custom" from preview surface menu
- cahnged preview surface menu items:
A3 -> A3P (portrait)
A4 -> A4P (portrait)
A4H -> A4L (landscape)
A5 -> A5P (portrait)
A5H -> A5L (landscape)
- removed script xsane-help, necessary command now is listed in xsane.PROBLEMS
-- Homepage: http://www.wolfsburg.de/~rauch sane-umax: http://www.wolfsburg.de/~rauch/sane/sane-umax.html xsane: http://www.wolfsburg.de/~rauch/sane/sane-xsane.html E-Mail: mailto:Oliver.Rauch@Wolfsburg.DE
-- Source code, list archive, and docs: http://www.mostang.com/sane/ To unsubscribe: echo unsubscribe sane-devel | mail firstname.lastname@example.org
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Fri Jul 14 2000 - 12:37:14 PDT