FW: AGGA SNAPSCAN / Polaroid Sprint Scan 35/LE

From: Dr. Ing. Dieter Jurzitza (Dieter.Jurzitza@t-online.de)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 11:59:52 PDT

    Dear Andrew,
    the following message I used to send to the list nearly one year ago - might it
    be possible that you are facing a comparable difficulty?
    No one did react on my mail from then, but maybe there's a help for you from
    this. Look what your scanner reports, maybe this helps,
    take care

    Dieter

    -----FW: AGFA SNAPSCAN / Polaroid Sprint Scan 35/LE-----