Re: Problems with mustek scanner

From: Joachim Ansorg (jockel123@gmx.de)
Date: Fri Jun 30 2000 - 14:58:44 PDT

    Hi!

    I tested it (newest CVS):

            I scanned a small rectangle wth 1200 DPI, it scanned but after scanning it
    stopped. XSane freezed.
            As I said before scanimage works, the GUI frontends doesn't.
    I started scanimage while xsane was freezed, the scanning head returned to
    normal position.

    Do you need more information?

    --Joachim

    Am Fre, 30 Jun 2000 schrieben Sie: