Re: [linux-usb] Scanner problems...

From: khk@khk.net
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 13:39:15 PDT

    Nope, no problem with the scanner. It turned out that one of the
    other scanner backends was hogging the /dev/usbscanner device, and
    that my software never actually go to the device.

    WORKAROUND:

    When you experience the "usb_control/bulk_msg: timeout" messages
    try to disable all but the backend you want to use in the dll.conf
    file.

    This worked for me.

    Karl Heinz