Re: New Mustek PP backend using sanei_pa4s2

From: Paulo Abreu (paulotex@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 14:14:52 PDT

    Jochen Eisinger said at ÒNew Mustek PP backend using sanei_pa4s2Ó.
    [20/06/2000 11:29]

    > Hi!
    >
    > I've released version 0.3-alpha of my new mustek_pp backend at
    >
    > http://home.germany.net/freestyle/sane/
    >
    > I'd be happy if someone could help me with the 1505 code...
    >
    > -- jochen

    I've been trying to advance the wonderfull work done by Donnchadh
    Donnabháin,
    but not much success: I know the sequence to turn the light on/off, to
    check the cover and to bring the head home, all this from Donnchadh
    Donnabháin. I'm hoping to get some more time in August, I'll give it
    another try then.

    If you need someone to do tests, or to check 'what happens if you send
    this...', i'd be glad to help.

    Paulo