New Mustek backend released (1.0-86)

From: Henning Meier-Geinitz (hmg-ml@gmx.de)
Date: Sun Jun 18 2000 - 10:24:20 PDT

    Hello,

    a new Mustek backend is available from http://hmg.home.pages.de/sane/ .

    Major portions of the code were changed so please test this.

    The main change is that the Mustek Paragon 1200 A3 Pro is now supported and
    works in lineart, gray and color modes. Please give it a try.

    This is the first A3 scanner that is supported by the Mustek backend. I
    would like to thank Heinrich Falk who made this device available for me.

    I would like to ask all users of other Mustek Pro scanners (e.g. 1200 Pro or
    Power Pro) to contact me. Maybe it is possible to support these scanners,
    too, if they are similar to the A3 Pro.

    Bye,
      Henning